Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Good Old Summertime

The last few days have been classic summer.  On Sunday we had a family reunion and then I took the kids on the local preservation society's annual garden tour.  I thought the kids' patience would last through maybe four or so gardens, but they wanted to see all eight.  I've got some great kids!  Then for supper last night I enjoyed a big plate of sauted zucchini, red onion and tomato with some lemon pepper seasoning.  Mmmmm!  And the zucchini came from my own little garden:

I'm putting all those salvaged bricks to good use!


  1. Kimberly, the zucchini brownies you made were delicious. Thanks for sharing them!

  2. Kimberly, please email me at Steven Einsel (Lewis Einsel linage). I have just inherited quite a bit of Einsel history, thought you might be interested.

  3. I just found your blog today. I am related to Einsels John and Elizabeth's daughter Sarah is a few greats grandmother. Anyway, I was wondering if you had ever posted a picture of John and Elizabeth's house-I would enjoy seeing it. I don't have a lot of info on the Einsels but I have a lot of info on the Welty's. Sarah married a man named Robert Lee McClellan. they continued to live in Seneca County. I have some pictures of Sarah.